Filter results by
Samsung ARTIK™ 530/530s
Lower-cost option, balancing power and performance for gateways, display-based applications.
ARTIK 5 Family
Balanced power and performance.
- Product Brief
- Schematics and Electrical
- Application Notes
The ARTIK 530 Smart IoT Module takes the ARTIK 520’s combination of power and multimedia, and adds power while reducing cost. We’ve bumped the dual-core processor up to a quad core, and replaced the connector-based interface with a solder-ball pattern, saving you BOM costs as well. Although the footprint is larger, you still get amazing multimedia capabilities and connectivity options.
The ARTIK 530s adds built-in, enterprise-grade security for a strong root of trust with Samsung Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and mutual authentication to ARTIK cloud services.
The ARTIK 530/530s features a Quad core processor for local data processing and a multimedia engine to handle audio and video processing. The modules also support most of the commonly used local area wireless standards such as 802.11, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®. and Thread.
Each Samsung ARTIK IoT module is a true System on Module (SoM), with CPUs, networking, wireless radios, and full system software stack, all build onto a single, easy-to-integrate package.
- High performance, 4-core, 32-bit ARM® Cortex® A-9 processor @ 1.2GHz
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 512MB/1GB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Support for WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread
- Enterprise-class security with hardware secure element and Secure OS (530s)
- Fedora Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications
Availability of ARTIK 530s is TBA.