Filter results by
Samsung ARTIK 5 Family
Ideal balance of power and performance for gateways or devices with modest video and processing requirements. Also great for very smart “things”. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ZigBee® built in.
Samsung ARTIK™ 530/530s
Lower-cost option, balancing power and performance for gateways, display-based applications.
The ARTIK 530 Smart IoT Module takes the ARTIK 520’s combination of power and multimedia, and adds power while reducing cost. We’ve bumped the dual-core processor up to a quad core, and replaced the connector-based interface with a solder-ball pattern, saving you BOM costs as well. Although the footprint is larger, you still get amazing multimedia capabilities and connectivity options.
The ARTIK 530s adds built-in, enterprise-grade security for a strong root of trust with Samsung Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and mutual authentication to ARTIK cloud services.
The ARTIK 530/530s features a Quad core processor for local data processing and a multimedia engine to handle audio and video processing. The modules also support most of the commonly used local area wireless standards such as 802.11, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®. and Thread.
Each Samsung ARTIK IoT module is a true System on Module (SoM), with CPUs, networking, wireless radios, and full system software stack, all build onto a single, easy-to-integrate package.
The 530 comes in the following variants:
- 530/512MB RAM
- 530s/512MB RAM
- 530s/1GB RAM
- High performance, 4-core, 32-bit ARM® Cortex® A-9 processor @ 1.2GHz
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 512MB/1GB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Support for WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread
- Enterprise-class security with hardware secure element and Secure OS (530s)
- Ubuntu Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications
|Model||RAM||Module order number||Kit order number|
We’ve built the Samsung ARTIK 530 Starter Kit to speed development of your Internet of Things (IoT) project. Powered with a dedicated 5VDC power supply (not included), the Starter Kit includes:
- One ARTIK 530 (512MB) or 530s (512MB or 1GB) module, mounted to an interposer board
- One ARTIK Starter Board
- Easy onboarding to ARTIK Cloud with our mobile reference app
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, ZigBee/Thread
- GPIO header with exposed SPI, UART, ADC, PWM pins
- Onboard reset buttons
- Onboard test buttons and LEDs (two each)
- Two standard USB 2.0 device connectors
- Micro-USB connector, USB 2.0 OTG host/device
- microSD card slot for programming and storage
Host machine – Linux – Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or Later, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS
Supported Tools – ARTIK IDE (Eclipse-based), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain, Arduino IDE.
For more information, check out the resources links on the left.
- Development Kit Guides
- ARTIK IDE and Software Tools
- Wireless IoT Network Guides
- Security Development Guides
- SDKs and APIs
- Developer Forums
- ARTIK 530 Resources
- Product Brief
- Schematics and Electrical
- Application Notes