Filter results by
Samsung ARTIK™ 530
Lower-cost option, balancing power and performance for gateways, display-based applications.
ARTIK 5 Family
Balanced power and performance.
- Product Brief
- Schematics and Electrical
- Application Notes
ARTIK 530 takes ARTIK 520’s combination of power and multimedia, and adds power while reducing cost. We’ve bumped the dual-core processor up to a quad core, and replaced the connector-based interface with a solder-ball pattern, saving you BOM costs as well. Although the footprint is larger, you still get amazing multimedia capabilities and connectivity options. The ARTIK 530 features a Quad core processor for local data processing and a multimedia engine to handle audio and video processing. The modules also support most of the commonly used local area wireless standards such as 802.11, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®. and Thread.
- High performance, 4-core, 32-bit Cortex® A-9 processor @ 1.2GHz
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 512MB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Support for WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread
- Enterprise-class security with hardware secure element and Secure OS
- Fedora Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications