Filter results by
Samsung ARTIK 5 Family
Ideal balance of power and performance for gateways or devices with modest video and processing requirements. Also great for very smart “things”. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and ZigBee® built in.
Samsung ARTIK™ 520
Ideal balance of power and performance for gateways, display-based applications.
Samsung’s ARTIK™ 520 Smart IoT Module is a highly-integrated System-in-Module that utilizes a dual core ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor packaged DRAM and Flash memories, a Secure Element and a wide range of wireless communication options such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac®, Bluetooth® 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and 802.15.4/ZigBee®/Thread* communications all into a 30x25mm footprint.
The many standard digital control interfaces support external sensors and higher performance peripherals to expand the module capabilities. With the combination of Wi-Fi and ZigBee, the ARTIK 520 is the perfect choice for home automation and home hub devices, while also supporting a rich UI/UX capability with the camera and display options.
Each Samsung ARTIK IoT module is a true System on Module (SoM), with CPUs, networking, wireless radios, and full system software stack, all build onto a single, easy-to-integrate package.
- High performance, 2-core, 32-bit ARM® Cortex® A-7 processor @ 1.0GHz
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 512MB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Support for WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread
- Fedora Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications
- ARTIK 520 Resources
- Product Brief
- Schematics and Electrical