Filter results by
Samsung ARTIK™ 1020
Maximum performance for multimedia applications with intensive 3D graphics or large, immersive displays
Note: New development for high-performance IoT products should be based on the Samsung ARTIK 710, as the ARTIK 1020 is no longer in production. Limited stocks of ARTIK 1020 modules and developer kits are still available for experimentation and small-scale projects.
The Samsung ARTIK 1020 Module makes it ideal for applications with high local computation requirements, like model-based robotic control, virtual reality and image processing. It has built-in DRAM and flash memory, camera and display interfaces, plus a full complement of digital I/O and analog inputs.
- Quad Cortex®-A15 + quad Cortex-A7 processor with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, ZigBee® support
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- Support for MIPI camera and HDMI displays
- 2GB RAM, 16GB flash (eMMC)
- Fedora Linux® with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Multimedia applications
- Image processing
- 3D graphics