The Relay Shield provides four high quality relay that can control high current loads to Arduino boards. It also provides NO (Normally Open) / NC (Normally Closed) interface. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by Arduino's Digital I/Os. Standardized shield form factor enables smooth connection with Arduino and compatibles. The shield also has four LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay.
Relays are useful in switching on/off AC appliances like fan, light, motor or high current DC actuators like solenoid valve etc...
- Arduino Shield compatible
- Relay screw terminals
- Working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- Provides NO/NC interfaces
- COM1 - Common pin
- NC1 - Normally Closed. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY1 pin is set low and disconnected when RELAY1 is high;
- NO1 - Normally Open. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY 1 pin is set high and disconnected when RELAY1 is low;
- 4 DIGITAL PINS TO CONTROL 4 RELAYS
- RELAY1-RELAY4 pins could be connected directly with Arduino pin number of 7-4, so that four relays could be easily controlled by the Arduino
100mm x 67mm x 30mm
|ESD contact discharge||
|ESD air discharge||
68.7 x 53.5 x 30.8 mm