With AXON Predict you can now manage critical data at the edge of a network with visual edge analytics software and sophisticated data management, allowing autonomous responses on the device in real time without latency. AXON Predict Analytics is designed to analyze real-time, high-volume streaming data while enabling devices to drive process efficiencies and provide data insight with machine learning, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Maximize device efficiencies with autonomous actions occurring directly on the device, saving cost and time.
- Analyze real-time data at the source, without latency, compliance, or cost issues associated with data loss.
- Lower maintenance and deployment costs, and add yet another layer of data and device protection with security and predictive maintenance solutions embedded on the device.
- Introduce minimal application impact with a small-footprint analytics engine—especially important for resource-constrained devices.
- Minimize investment cost by processing application data on the device, requiring no costly infrastructure for data storage.
AXON Predict allows you to embed real-time analytics into your application to take advantage of predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Predictive analytics: Through the use of pre-built of patterns and questions, and by interfacing with the AXON Predict engine via a software development kit (SDK), you can build and deploy solutions that predict future behavior based on observed patterns of past behavior.
- Machine learning: Machine learning is enabled through a variety of patterns adapting their parameters based on prior observations of inputs, failures, anomalies, and so on. These complex patterns can be further aggregated and augmented with external libraries on the edge to learn, adapt, and better solve the specific problem at hand.
- Actionable intelligence: Actionable intelligence bridges the gap between developing and deploying solutions. It is made possible by assembling the real-time AXON Predict Analytics engine, in-cloud aggregations, external machine learning tools into complex systems— that continually monitor data, predict the future values of input, collect statistics, identify anomalies, and take corrective or preventive action.